Announcing The Mighty Fit Review

Today I launched The Mighty Fit Review, a blog devoted to my reviews of fitness-related products and books. Go here for the unvarnished evaluations of one personal trainer/athlete/author who values biomechanically correct, sound, durable, effective equipment; potent, safe, hormone-free supplements; great reads; and generally fun, awesome, cool stuff.

I'm happy to receive recommendations for products to review. Unfortunately, spammers have ruined every direct contact tool I've used over the 'Net, so first-timers now have to post on my blog/s to reach me.

3 comments:

Leila M. said...

I'm so glad you're doing this! I'm still a noob at weightlifting and such (1 year now) and I've ended up buying a few "dud" books and products, not knowing any better.

Subscribed to the blog. Looking forward to reading more.

PS- I've some journal articles on women and weightlifting/bodybuilding if you're interested in them.

The Mighty Kat said...

Hi Leila! Thanks so much for your message! It's so great to hear someone is benefitting from my little labors.

Cheers to you for taking up lifting - it only gets better and better.

Leila M. said...

woman, you are not kidding there. It's changed my life- not just physically and health-wise, but just in terms of all around outlook on life, and emotional health.

Well, that and I lost over 120 lbs, and I attribute a huge portion of that to the weight lifting. I'm soo addicted to it

Hope you've had a good Holiday(s)!