start of new program

April 20, 2008 Today I'm starting a new program - Jim Schmitz's Olympic lifting competition training program.

I've had a good break since bodybuilding; I was tired of years of strict programs, and took a long while to just enjoy, explore, play, and work out as I wanted. Now I'm ready to coast my brain for a while and follow something prescribed again.

Still have to factor in my regular upper body work, heavybag, some favorites and my beloved sandbag.

O-lift program
Sunday
Tuesday
Thursday (or Friday)

Other stuff
Friday or Monday
(Pull-up work, heavybag, sandbag, biceps/delts)

Week 1
O-lift Sun, Tues, Fri
chest/burpees Thurs

Week one conclusion: learned more about trajectory of bar on all lifts. Love the selection and progression of the exercises. Already making a difference.

No comments: