...or, How to get private space in a public park
Labor Day weekend, our neighbors smoked us out with a big burnpile, so we took to the park. Nice diversion. Fresh air, quiet open space. Yeah, it gets private pretty quick because people aren't really ready to see this going on. It started raining on my last set.
Tips for working out in the field
- Take minimum equipment. This isn't the time for fiddling with lots of small plates.
- Take a pen with your work out log.
- Ideally, take a spotter who can act as a rack, and cameraman if you blog.
- Take a chair for your spotter.
- Take extra batteries for the camera (Doh!)