Kat gets a kettlebell

After my run with the bells, I adopted one of my own to incorporate into my training. The bells are used in full-body dynamic exercises that involve momentum, so I look forward to using mine in warm-ups and cooldowns around Oly weightlifting. ETA I'm enjoying "bell and bag" sessions on days I'm not lifting - alternating kettlebell drills with heavybag pounding. Good stuff!


Also, at LONG LAST, got a pair of 30# dumbbells. I've been waiting for a decent sale for years, and one hit this weekend. (I have a real bone to pick with Joe's, the store formerly known as G.I. Joe's. Their DBs are in a wire bin, so beat up, they look like crap, and the weight amounts themselves are probably thrown off from all the chipping damage. They should be ashamed to have them on their floor. So no, I did not buy these spiffy new ones from them.) At last, I can bridge the gap between 25 and 35 more graciously. Now I can start the next longerm wait to cough up the money for 40s.

1 comment:

Brett said...

You are going to love that kettlebell! I have been bitten by the bug, as will you! Ha Ha! Great blog by the way!