poem appearing in apt magazine


I'm pleased to report that apt magazine: an online literary journal has published my poem Estate Sale - Dallas, Oregon for its 4th issue, online now. It's out of NYC and full of good stuff - verse, stories, oil paintings, photography... I especially enjoy the contributor bio's, which include mention of each writer's favorite pie.

Some words from the editor, Randolph Pfaff -

"I'm sure we're all aware that there are many talented writers and artists striving to create new and interesting work on a daily basis (just browse the pages of apt for evidence) and countless others open to viewing and reading their work. Sadly, it seems that traditional media have forgotten their mandate to reach out to the public with a product that is both unique and accessible. I hope that newspaper and magazine publishers find a way to reinvigorate both their staffs and their audience. I also hope that we are doing our part in presenting interesting, high-quality work for a receptive and appreciative audience." (posted at apt 2.18.2006)

1 comment:

Bobby said...

I wish I could get into journals, but they don't like me.

cool blog!