movie bliss

O-MG. I just had one of the best times at the movies! Little Miss Sunshine is unbelievably great. Family of dysfunctionals road trip an unlikely girl to a beauty contest. SLAYED me. I could not even consider getting up during the credits, I was undone with laughter.

And on the way, the previews - oh, the previews! Fast Food frigging Nation has been made into a movie! Wwwwwwwoooooowwwwww! Words fail me.

Then there's The Hoax , a book publishing scam story, looks terrific. Scammer finds the bigger he tells 'em, the more the execs buy it. This book will sell more copies than the bible, Richard Gere says...you can feel the snowballing...

3 comments:

Reel Fanatic said...

Little Miss Sunshine was indeed a perfect little movie . it was just funny enough, just sad enough and just corny enough for me!

Bobby said...

I heard some buzz about that Little Miss Sunshine. I might have to check that out. The Hoax, eh . . . hmm - that's looking interesting.

Hey - I love your intro - when you land on your main page. Sweet! I gotta get your book.

The Mighty Kat said...

Thanks for the words on the trailer, Bobby! Certainly - you mean you haven't secured your copy yet? There's bound to be a rioting rush once October begins.

Reel, thanks for chiming in. Cool header on your blog; I'm betting you made it, since you're a page designer? I'm still reeling from LMS. Can't wait to see it again.