May morning light


It's been killing me this month of mornings not to be able to spend the glorious early hours of the day at home with all the new plants warming up to the magic, growing light that spring mornings can bring. All I want to do is spend each second drinking in how the Columbines respond to the changing light and try to capture it with my camera. The chives, they lick at the sun like electricity, but I don't have the luxury of learning the cycle of their day...What I am left with is shooting whatever is left at the end of the workday, whether they're dry or the light burns, and it's not what I know was there over the comfortable hours before. But here were a few brief moments in between, on a weekend morning when the clouds cleared just long enough for me to taste this sort of experience, and my camera to kiss at the flowers.




No comments: