play out


What does all play and no work make you?

Out of the gym! It's summer! Go scare the children and especially the adults at your local park. Here are some great moves I came up with to get you kicked off.

slide climb
The coolest. All upperbody walk down - and then the kicker - up the slide. Legs, feet are dead weight.




* Tip - Don't wear leather gloves on a plastic slide. Cuz you'll slide.

Push-ups - Any unstable surface is worth attention. I totally lucked out - this playground has rubber tubing around its chains. So much better for bare skin. (I'm not always wearing my gloves)




one arm, everybody!




pull-ups galore. I demonstrated a variety of grips this day, but believe it or not, this was the least weird of faces I made.


swing! the might of the grown swinger is colossal


* Tip - Butthole Surfers' Dracula from Houston is a great swinging song if you have a headphone device.

Then there was this playground with a glider rig the next day.
This really rocks!


So have a blast, everyone. Happy summer.
Playing out - I mean working out - is supposed to be fun.

No comments: