honeystinger energy gel

See all my fitness product reviews at The Mighty Fit Review


My newest supplement discovery - I am very excited about this stuff. See, here's another reason you shouldn't limit yourself to the traditions, marketing product lines, mindset and paradigm of your discipline. This line of honey-based energy supplement food products is aimed at endurance athletes. You'd never find it by browsing weightlifting or bodybuilding supplement stores alone. But there's no reason that fast-twitch muscle development athletes can't dip into sports aids enjoyed by cyclists, runners, etc. Energy is energy, and the body is the body.

I'm still on my first product in the line, pictured here - Ginsting Honeystinger energy gel. I consider myself a connoisseur of legal sports energy aids (speeders, as I affectionately call them), and this one is placing into my top picks. I get an instant, sustained energy - the best word I can think of is smooth. And no crash so far. Oh and yeah, it's delicious. I'm looking forward to trying the other products.

Info on the product
Honey Stinger is a natural energy gel made from a combination of Pure Honey, Pure Water, Salt, Potassium Citrate and Vitamin B Complex (Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, B1, B2, B6, B12. Ginsting also contains kola nut caffeine.

GINSTING
Calories 120
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 50mg
Potassium 85mg
Total Carb 29g
Sugars 29g
Protein 0g
Vit B 25%DV*
Caffeine 32mg

No comments: