it all comes out in the wash

I'm looking for a few good laundry-obsessed testers. I endorse a select few products carried by Better Fitness Products - the Shoulderhorn, The weighted X-vest and the Full Strength Shake by Phillips Performance Nutrition. Now they're all hopped up about a new laundry detergent especially for people who sweat in their clothes. I like the oxygenated-type detergents for other items, so this has potential IMO, but I'd really like to have some people test it out and tell me what they think. I am extremely selective about what products I will endorse.

So, if you want to give it a try, get a bottle here - 6.99 for a 21 oz. bottle, with a money-back guarantee - then let me know what you think, either by way of blog posting here or drop me an email. I'll be testing it myself. It sounds good. Oh, and it's made in the U.S., which always makes me happy.

Here's what they say:

WIN DetergentWIN Detergent is scientifically formulated to remove bacteria, sweat residue, and odors from high-performance sportswear.

"We were very skeptical when WIN's manufacturer first approached us with this product. After all, we didn't think we had a "problem" with our regular detergent. Our workout clothes looked clean enough, and we didn't see any reason to change. However, our first test changed our minds about this product. We had a few favorite pieces of workout clothing that smelled pungent as soon as we began to sweat, despite prior repeated washings. After one washing with WIN, however, these items were noticeably cleaner and odor-free. WIN outperforms all conventional detergents, because it completely destroys the source of sweaty odors."

6 comments:

Chazter said...

Just stumbled upon your blog, via Google . I was wondering if you had a chance to try out this product. I will be trying this product soon. I have problems with my workout clothes never seemingly to get the workout smell out of it after repeated washings.

Thanks,
Chuck

The Mighty Kat said...

Hi Chuck,

Yes, I like it a lot. And you (at least I) don't have to use it on every single wash, just when I think I'm getting close, you know? If you try it, please let me know what you think; this blog polling experiment has pretty much flopped.

Chazter said...

Hi MK,
Just found your site again, I lost my bookmarks. I did try some free samples of the detergent from a store nearby. I tried it out and sure enough I did notice the difference. My clothes smelled great. I will have definitely order some. Great product. Thanks for your posts. I have you bookmarked now.

Thanks,
Chuck

The Mighty Kat said...

Thanks Chuck! Your site is pretty cool, too. Hey, what store did you find these free samples in? (!)

The Mighty Kat said...

Thanks Chuck! Your site is pretty cool, too. Hey, what store did you find these free samples in? (!)

Chazter said...

Thanks for checking out my site. I actually live in Springfield, Illinois and found a store in Bloomington, Illinois that had samples of the product. I had a friend that lives in that city and had him ship me some free samples.