weightlifting video playlist

I'm building a vlog of my fave lifting videos on YouTube. I find YouTube's performance spotty; sometimes all my account items show up, but oftentimes they don't. It may be a matter of time until everything shows up throughout their system. Anyway, seems handy; we'll see how this goes.

Here's one of the all-time best lifting videos I've found so far. The lift is a powerclean. The video production, with the tactical analysis technique--slowdown with the lines drawn onto the image--is super. DWHA says he found it on the net.



See that Dartfish insignia in the corner?

Dartfish appears to be a video software (with a certification-based course structure on using it) that focuses on sports as one of its specialities. Its headquarters is in Switzerland, another office is in France, and its US office is in Georgia.

No comments: